whenever someone says "friend zone" i just picture...
Anonymous asked: do you by any chance live in washington state?
i-am-thedoctor: cowboybootsandcarkeys: okay so my legitimate reaction to seeing this on my dash was to scream OH MY GOD IT’S OUT OF THE BOX thIS WAS MY SHOOOOOOOOW BUT WE WILL NEVER MEET AGAIN!
dumtaxat: lets play “which download link is the real one”
life becomes a little bit more beautiful once you realize that there is two people sharing a bowl of salsa in the logo i was more excited when i found the arrow in fed ex no, how about when I realized that the arrow in amazon was pointing from a to z (saying that they sell anything from a to z) i like the google logo because it is colorful
You know that moment when you’re reading a book and you just have to stop and bite your lip and squeal or sigh or close your eyes and wrinkle your nose and forehead and press the book against your heart and just like sit there and try to soak up the gorgeous literature via osmosis? That’s my favorite part of reading.
vondell-swain: imagine two gay teenage pop musicians openly involved in a romantic relationship whose fandom members swear on their lives that they’re secretly straight and have girlfriends
queefjerkey: do you ever use a pen and you’re just blown away by how smoothly it glides across the page and how the ink flows out so beautifully like tears of jesus or something
nuggits2: did you know if you say bloody marry 3 times in the mirror at 1am your mom will tell you to shut the fuck up and go to bed
aleetlepinch: I love the differences between US and British culture. For example, we call “chips” french fries, and they burned down our capitol in 1812.
methlabrador: what if someone tried to rob a nightclub and he ran in and screamed “everyone put your hands up” and everyone was like “yeah dude” and kept dancing
krejcithegoon: sarahxhockey: why does everything turn into a “Canada/America” debate we are a bromance we should act as bros #longest unguarded border in the world say what #cause we got each otha’s backs #you fuck with canada #then you fuck with the united states #and if you fuck with the united states #well we probably deserved it and we dont want canada to get hurt so they stay out of...
spiswatchingyou: i-steal-your-pantsu: videohall: Wow that’s amazing, I thought it was fake after seeing them draw on the paper. That alone is ingenious. what the hell oh my gOD i was already dead at the dance dance revolution part
The krew talks about childhood scars.
team-boomeraang: howrra: equalistsfuckshitup: Tahno just wants to belong ASAMI. Asami though
richwhitelesbian: list of dads who could beat up your dad: my dad
25 DEEP Questions.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
odair: i’m actually terrified
degrassiclassof99: anrdew: WWTSD what would Taylor Swift do cry and write a song about it
penguinsinmypants: chrome chrome you ghetto ass chrome